My Skill Set
I’m experienced in creating of Site Maps, Lo-Fi/Hi-Fi dynamic Wireframes/Prototypes, User Research, Usability Testing, A/B Testing, Personas, User Stories, Content Analysis, Content Inventory, Competitive Analysis, Comparative Analysis, Card Sorting, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, HTML/CSS/jQuery Prototyping, Creative Briefs, Mobile User Experience.
Additional expert skills go for: Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Lightroom/Premiere, Corel Draw, 3Ds Max, HTML/CSS, jQuery.
I have a strong visual designer background for 5+ years before coming to UX with a ton of practicing experience working with any type of client starting from small personal projects and ending with a huge brand multisite and government projects.
My E-commerce UX Expertise:
Strong knowledge and understanding of the world’s largest e-commerce platforms:
My Unique Prototyping/Work Approaches
During the practice of creating high-fidelity prototypes I’ve created a bunch of really effective wireframing approaches which enable me and the whole team to achieve stunning project estimations and effort reduced at all its phases.
As a part of these approaches I’m using grid approach wich enables wireframes to fully represent the layout and reduce development effort at FrontEnd/Visual Design/Development phase.
Examples are provided on demand.
My Unique Client/Brand Experience
I’ve been working for a while as a part of a professionals’ teams assigned to achieve success on the projects of brands such as Adidas, Crocs, L’oreal, EM Cosmetics, TCBY, TaylorMade Golf, Timbuk2, Hastens, Glasses.com, PartsTown.com, Orlebar Brown (UK) etc.
My Core Values
- Integrity: Distinguishing right from wrong and strive to do right by everyone.
- Respect: Treating everyone around us with truthfulness and empathy.
- Passion: I’m passionate about what I create and design overall
- Teaming: I work together in groups where complementary skills achieve common goals and greater results both for client and team.
- Continuous Improvement: I continuously deepen my e-commerce and consulting expertise and strive for it.
- Shared Success: Measure self success by client` and team success.